Affordable and Payable in three Installments make BSNL Housing society layout near Bangalore International Airport Sirigandha most popular among many House Building Co- operative societies in Bangalore North.
BSNL Housing society layout near Bangalore International Airport Sirigandha
Better connectivity by road, proposed metro rail, Kempegowda International Airport, Information Technology and Investment Region, Air Cargo and SEZs drive investors to this residential zone BSNL Housing society layout near Bangalore International Airport Sirigandha in Bangalore North.
Contact:+91 9035611299, +91 9663645980
BSNL Housing society layout near Bangalore International Airport-Sirigandha IVC Road
To speak with our Expert on House building society norms and regulations kindly fill up below details.
The Site will be booked on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS”. Interested members can book the Sites and payment may be made in the name of The BSNL Central & State Govt IT/BT Employees (W&R) H.B.C.S Ltd either by Cheque or DD.(Payable at Bangalore)
Note: An amount of Rs.2300/- has to be paid as membership fee along with the application & Registration charges are extra
|Payment Details ( Rate per Sq.ft Rs.1301/-)
|| 2nd Instalment
Why should You Invest?
1) All payment will be directly made in the name of Society and payment receipt issued by the secretary of society along with membership id.
2) Rate/Square feet the best one would get as per our Survey under installment schemes.
3) Location of this layout is excellent. Proposed 300 feet road which connects Doddaballapur road and International Airport Road. Existing 50 feet road which is maintained very well. Surrounded by many layouts like Max, Sobha etc.
4) Proposed Information Technology Investment Region(ITIR) from Karnataka State Govt in 10,000 acres of land.KIADB ha acquired around 2800 acres near Devanahalli for this purpose. This Project is located around six km from our layout.
5) Airport Cargo Village started its operation in 2009 spread over 1000 acres.
6) A cumulative investment of around INR 115000 crore worth in around this region.
7) Employment opportunity for around 2 lakhs professionals.
8) There are SEZs along with Apparel Park nearby.
9) Confirmed plot allotment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Does this society follow National Green Tribunal norms and regulations for lake zone and storm water drains?
Yes. 75 meters for lakes. 50/35/25 depending upon the category of Rajakaluve.
2 When was Housing Society set up?
The housing society was set up in the year 2012. The registered number is JRB/RGN/24/41774/12/13.
3 Membership and Plot allotment is it legal for members outside the parent Department?
Yes. It is legal from the year 2009. Karnataka Government has issued
gazette notification on 3rd Nov 2009.
4 How many membership categories are there in Karnataka Co-operative House Building Act?
Four categories of membership. For parent company employees
Membership under the category of Regular Membership. For others
under the category of Associate Membership.
5 Do they have registered office in Bangalore?
6 Is there any provision in Co-Operative Housing Society Act to transfer allotted plots to another Society/association?
Chapter 16 –E of Co-Operative Housing Society Act clearly says
membership can be transferred to a firm, a company or anybody/
corporate constituted under any law for the time being in force
including a society registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960.
7 Are there any additional charges to be paid?
Registration Charges extra and betterment charges as per BIAAPA norms at the time of registration. (app: 15-35/sqft).
Contact:+91 9035611299, +91 9663645980 By :Vidyadhar Naik.